Business Development Executive jobs are vacant in Dallas,TX. The Iron Mountain it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Business Development Executive job positions are vacant on Iron Mountain company, located in Dallas with a rate of $21.00-79.00/hour.
More details about the job listing:
REMOTE FOR THESE LOCATIONS: Dallas TX Austin TX and Denver CO
Iron Mountain is seeking a Business Development Executive Enterprise to join our Data Center Group. The Business Development Executive Iron Mountain Data Centers is a role that requires a self driven acquisition oriented sales professional who has a proven track record of delivering sales results in one of the fastest growing segments in IT infrastructure and who can position Iron Mountain Data Centers to capitalize on accelerating trends in both data center outsourcing and explosive growth in the interconnection market.
* Develops new sales opportunities by positioning the Iron Mountain global data center platform into assigned local market with a strong focus on targeting opportunities within the Finance Healthcare Cloud SaaS Network Content eCommerce and Managed Services sectors.
* Exceeds quarterly sales targets by employing a direct B2B sales approach focused on new business acquisition i.e. not retention from both new logo and existing clients.
* Employs a consultative sales approach across all levels of the client decision making spectrum with a keen focus on developing executive level client relationship s .
* Prospect for new clients primarily through direct B2B outbound prospecting efforts and by working with partners agents and brokers as indirect lead sources.
* Manage the client engagement cycle from prospecting to proposal through to closing and contract signature including the negotiation of complex contractual terms and conditions with new clients.
* Position Iron Mountain Data Centers at multiple decision making levels and across with various internal client organizations within sales module.
* Negotiate pricing and commercial terms directly with clients.
* Oversee satisfaction of client and prospect base including but not limited to sales orders moves adds changes billing implementation service issues SLAs and contractual terms.
* Develop detailed strategic account development plans including positioning matrix and revenue forecasting. Manage opportunity funnel in Salesforce.com to 100 accuracy.
* Stay current with new Iron Mountain Data Centers propositions and service offerings keeping up to date with the new Service Portfolio and market trends.
Key Skills Requirements and Competencies:
* At least 7 10 years of quantifiable experience in direct B2B relationship driven new logo acquisition sales in data centers cloud solutions IT services telecommunications or related technology verticals.
* Demonstrable experience in complex executive level selling and relationship development within global clients operating complex matrix driven organizational structures.
* Proven ability to assess customer business issues requirements and budget constraints and prescribe solutions.
* Excellent knowledge of big data trends Internet of Things Artificial Intelligence Cloud Adoption Social Media Content . Strong understanding of the data and mobile communications industry.
* Demonstrable experience in applying knowledge of Hybrid Private and Public Cloud architectures to sales solutions including the implementation and management of these solutions.
* Evident proficiency in articulating key drivers and use cases for moving workloads from Public to Private Cloud.
* Strong understanding of competitive Data Center Exchanges and network providers offering Cloud Connection.
* Compelling IaaS SaaS and Private Cloud Connection product knowledge.
* Strong communicator who must be able to analyze complex problems and present straightforward solutions concepts ideas figures action plans etc.
* Ability to communicate a clear message in a professionally tactful manner at all levels both with external and internal clients and stakeholders.
Desired Job Skills:
* Technical selling requiring cross functional coordination of engineering product marketing and operations teams.
* Sales training experience in MEDDIC SPIN Holden Power Based Selling Miller Heiman or similar sales programs.
* Self motivated independent work style with superior lead generation skills and Salesforce.com management skills.
* Competitive intelligence on the colocation cloud and managed hosting space a plus.
* Strong corporate and boardroom image a plus.
About Iron Mountain Data Centers
Iron Mountain Data Centers a division of Iron Mountain Incorporated NYSE IRM is a leading provider of data center solutions and colocation services. The companys global portfolio of purpose built data centers addresses the exacting requirements for multinational enterprises across multiple sectors including Finance Public Federal Social Analytics Cloud SaaS Network Content Managed Services eCommerce and Healthcare. Iron Mountain data center services include dedicated data centers private data center suites secure cages individual cabinets carrier neutral network interconnection services remote hands and more. For more than 30 years discerning colocation customers have chosen Iron Mountain data center services as the safe choice based on our proven track record in client service excellence established reputation in security compliance leadership maximum efficiency and predictable results. Visit www.ironmountain.com data centers for more information.
State ofColoradodisclosure: Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health life career and retirement includingMedical Dental Vision Life Insurance 401 k Paid Holidays Personal Vacation Days Paid Volunteer Time Off and a Maternity Paternity paid leave program. Compensation range for CO:
We are in the process of evaluating the bestpath forward for remote openings based anywhere in the US including but but not limited to CO. For roles that fall into that category the recommendationis to remove CO remote as a posting location unless your HM has specifically requested candidates in CO.
Category: Sales Group
About Us Iron Mountain Incorporated founded in 1951 is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225 000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets including critical business information highly sensitive data and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management digital transformation secure storage secure destruction as well as data centers cloud services and art storage and logistics Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk comply with regulations recover from disaster and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Value s and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations please let us know by sending an email to Email hidden. Click Apply to start your application. . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.