Parkhill Smith & Cooper Inc.
Civil Professional Engineer - Stormwater (Midland ) jobs are vacant in Midland,TX. The Parkhill Smith & Cooper Inc. it's specialized into Engineering industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Civil Professional Engineer – Stormwater (Midland ) job positions are vacant on Parkhill Smith & Cooper Inc. company, located in Midland with a rate of $48.20-110.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Our new team member will support and enhance Parkhill s range of expertise in a wide range of stormwater related work. This position could be increased to a project manager position for a candidate with suitable experience and managerial skills. Working from our Lubbock office is preferred but we are willing to consider a team member in any of our offices.
Typical Projects for Our Team
* Hydrologic and hydraulic 1D and 2D modeling as support for floodplain analyses and for design of conveyance and detention infrastructure.
* Preparing plans and specifications providing bid support and project administration for drainage infrastructure projects.
* Drainage Master Planning for cities and for public and private developments.
* LOMR and CLOMR applications.
* Floodplain and stormwater quality management assistance for cities including FEMA CRS and TPDES program assistance.
* Sediment transport in conjunction with our other projects.
* Permitting related to our projects.
* Frequent clients include TxDOT cities counties private developers airports and economic development corporations.
* Excellent written and verbal communications with other disciplines clients subconsultants and regulators.
* Ability to organize teams manage work mentor other team members and delegate tasks.
* Can keep sight of the overall scope yet still pay attention to the details.
* Strong work ethic and enthusiasm for learning.
* Commitment to a high standard of quality work and accuracy.
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering required.
* Professional engineer registration in Texas or ability to acquire through reciprocity. New Mexico or Oklahoma registration a plus.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in the types of projects listed above.
* Additional desirable experience would include expertise in dams stream restoration stormwater BMP design sediment transport or other water resources skills.
* Experience with regulatory programs such as FEMA NFIP US ACE NPDES TPDES.
* 1D and 2D modeling software such as HEC HMS HEC RAS 5.0 FLO 2D SWMM ICPRv4
* Software including AutoCAD Civil 3D and ArcGIS.
* Project management experience preferred.