The Mark Travel Corporation
Digital Designer jobs are vacant in Irving,TX. The The Mark Travel Corporation it's specialized into Art & Design industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Digital Designer job positions are vacant on The Mark Travel Corporation company, located in Irving with a rate of $15.00-27.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Grow your career as a Digital Designer with Apple Leisure Group. The Digital Designer will work closely with the creative and marketing teams to bring brands alive across digital channels. You ll play a role in developing stellar creative content and brainstorming digital campaigns. Create high level design concepts for advertising marketing and events campaigns including banner ads flyers web pages email promotional creative social media graphics etc. Work to continuously elevate the level of our creative while maintaining design integrity and brand standards. Must thrive in a fast paced environment that values creativity collaboration and a strong work ethic. Ability to prioritize projects multi task and stick to deadlines is essential.
A successful Digital Designer will:
* Design and build digital assets based on approved design direction for multiple brands.
* Develop banner ads flyers templates web pages logos and event materials.
* Develop and understand design strategy to deliver the best possible creative solutions for digital assets with a user experience mindset.
* Understand digital best practices and can guide and collaborate on guidelines with internal teams.
* Participate in concept development and then take it to the finish line with execution.
* Ensure that brands are maintained consistently across all relative media to the highest standards.
* Be passionate about digital design and new technology and trends within the industry.
* Have excellent communication organization and time management skills.
* Be resourceful self starter take initiative with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Have a positive attitude and desire to always produce the best creative possible
* Looking for out of the box thinkers who love exploring new ways of telling marketing stories.
* Degree in Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator Photoshop InDesign XD Premiere After Effects
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office PPT
* Preferred knowledge and experience of UI UX within WordPress and Episerver platforms
* Understanding of HTML CSS and CMS
* Position is remote so must be able to self direct with little oversight.
* Must have resume and online portfolio for consideration.
About Apple Leisure Group
As North America s only vertically integrated travel hospitality and leisure management group Apple Leisure Group is an industry innovator that combines the expertise of 14 leading brands. Our unique niche allows us the special opportunity to oversee every aspect of the travel experience from the moment a guest books a trip to the time they return home. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments comprising:
* Vacations: The largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well established vacation brands
* Resort Brand Management: management of 5 star and 4 star luxury resorts through AMResorts award winning brand portfolio
* Destination Management Services: Best in class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar
* Loyalty Program: Exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club
* Technology Solutions: Innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions connecting over 88 000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers.
To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage visit appleleisuregroup.com.
At ALG we call our employees Team Members because we are more than just employees. We are united as a team working toward a common mission and vision. Together we are committed to live the core values by which we operate:
-> We Are Authentic
-> We Inspire Action
-> We Do It Together
-> We Own our Results
* We Are Hungry For More
-> We do Everything With Passion
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
* Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* Short Long Term Disability
* Paid Parental Leave
* Corporate Wellness Program
* Travel Discounts Deals
* Paid Time Off Holidays
* 401 k Plan with Company Match
We are proud to be an EEO AA employer M F D V. We maintain a drug free and tobacco free workplace and perform pre employment background checks.