Garage Attendant Southwest jobs are vacant in Houston,TX. The Memorial Hermann it's specialized into Retail industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Garage Attendant Southwest job positions are vacant on Memorial Hermann company, located in Houston with a rate of $16.00-41.00/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Every employee at every level begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture and we want you to be a part of it.
Position responsible for collecting parking tickets and payments from patients and visitors.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Licenses Certifications: None
Experience Knowledge Skills:
* Ability to read write and follow oral and or written instructions
* Excellent knowledge and practice of customer service skills
* Ability to accurately conduct and record monetary transactions
* Ability to operate cash register and to perform basic mathematical calculations
* Demonstrates commitment to the Partners in Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions delivers on our brand promise of we advance health through innovation accountability empowerment collaboration compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
* Collects parking tickets and money from departing customers.
* Separates and categorize parking tickets.
* Prepares daily cashier report and make deposit cashier must be in balance and record tickets accurately.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customers.
* Cleans interior and exterior of booth and immediate area.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Ensures safe care to patients staff and visitors adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies procedures and standards within budgetary specifications including time management supply management productivity of service.
* Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory continuing education skills competency supports department based goals which contribute to the success of the organization serves as preceptor mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
* Other duties as assigned.