Laundry Attendant jobs are vacant in Houston,TX. The Landry's it's specialized into Cleaning & Facilities Maintenance industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Laundry Attendant job positions are vacant on Landry’s company, located in Houston with a rate of $11.00-19.80/hour.
More details about the job listing:
The Post Oak at Uptown Houston
The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston is seeking a Laundry Attendant to join our team. We hire individuals that are committed to providing a remarkable guest experience and changing the standard of luxury. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs we can open the door to growth and leadership opportunities.
What we offer you:
* Multiple benefit plans to suit your needs
* Paid Vacation
* Opportunities for advancement
* Positive and respectful work environment where diversity is valued
* Generous employee discounts
* Community volunteer opportunities with Landry s League
What you can expect to do:
* The Post Oak Hotel s the Forbes 5 star processes and standards.
* As a Colleague at The Post Oak Hotel you are expected to live the Service Roots Mission Vision and Behaviors on every shift with every Guest and each other.
* Perform all stages of linen processing as sorting and weighing soiled and unsoiled linen loading and unloading washers and dryers folding distributing and storing linen.
* Meet daily production standards.
* Receive carts of processed linen from laundry production and prepare for delivery.
* Assist in laundry table linen inventories.
* Clean laundry machinery.
* Clean laundry area.
* Keep laundry and store areas clean.
* Respond to guest requests.
* Perform other reasonable job duties requested by supervisor or Manager.
* Follow the Physical activity and frequency as stated per the job requirement sitting will be rare with occasional climbing stairs and crouching.
* Movements that will be constant are standing walking bending stooping reaching and grasping
* Movements of high frequency will be pushing pulling up to 150lbs vision hearing talking smell lifting up to 25 lbs and carrying up to 80 lbs.
* Arrive to work on time and when scheduled.
* Stand on feet up to 7 hours a day and work in a fast paced environment.
* Operate washer and dryer equipment.
* Physically able to move lift large heavy objects such as: linen linen carts and or bags of linen.
* Physically able to operate cleaning equipment such as: brooms spray bottles.
* Comprehend English language sufficient to understand and communicate information for reasons such as safety and security e.g. Product safety labels and emergency instructions.
* Ability to learn follow and enforce standards for cleanliness as they apply to the laundry area.
* Follow all company safety and security procedures standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
* Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
* Support colleagues and treat them with dignity and respect.
* Must be able to work days nights weekends and holidays.
Apply now if you:
* Aspire to our Be FAIR ideals: Be Friendly Accommodating Inclusive and Respectful
* 6 months laundry experience in housekeeping or janitorial experience preferred.
* High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
* Knowledge in and or experience with Forbes 5 Star service standards is preferred.
* Have experience in and a passion for Hospitality.
* Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.