Trane Technologies plc
Material Planner jobs are vacant in McGregor,TX. The Trane Technologies plc it's specialized into Science & Mathematics industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Material Planner job positions are vacant on Trane Technologies plc company, located in McGregor with a rate of $42.00-87.20/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Responsible for purchased material planning process from placing purchase order follow up with supplier to deliver product to production assembly lines and or service parts. Plans engineering change and coordinates into production when appropriate. Provides other support to production and management as required. Responsible for purchased material planning process for nonstandard and drop shipments from placing purchase order follow up with supplier to deliver product to production assembly lines and or a drop shipment location.
* Plans all purchased parts within responsibility area. Make decisions to release firm cancel or defer work based upon current inventory demand and capacity. Responsible for maintaining appropriate inventory levels to support production plan.
* Places and maintains purchase orders for raw materials within responsibility area. Works with suppliers to expedite or defer materials as dictated by changes in internal and external customer requirements and to meet production and inventory objectives. Works independently with suppliers to manage material supply to ensure on time deliveries.
* Plans Service Parts requirements for purchased common material to meet external customers variable demand.
* Facilitates problem resolutions with Accounts Payable related to purchase orders invoicing and pricing.
* Maintains accurate purchase order information in the ERP system. Modifies order release due dates quantities and closes purchase orders etc based on planning demand.
* Plans engineering changes to ensure ECN instructions are clear and compiled. Works with Production and Purchasing to stop procurement of material affected by change. Keeps designated engineers informed of ECN implementation status coordinates proper rotation of inventory to minimize scrap reworked parts at incorporation time. Reviews bill of material changes and updates ERP system with planner lead times order policy information to ensure proper planning of new parts into production. Establishes effectively dates and monitors inventory levels of new and old parts to minimize cost impact. Facilitates the Engineering Change until incorporation.
* Represents Production Planning and Analysis at various meetings and relays related information to production planning and analysis staff. Collects information complies into standard formats prepares monthly reports and other management reports as requires.
* Maintains Item Master File accurate with current and relevant information under Engineering Change Control.
* 3 years of relevant experience
* Bachelor s degree in Business Supply Chain or related field required
* Knowledge of manufacturing quality control and planning processes.
* Mainframe and personal computer experience a plus.
* Ability to understand manufacturing engineering processes and to interpret blueprints.
* Must possess good mathematical skills and the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers caring for others and boldly challenging what s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identify national origin pregnancy age marital status disability status as a protected veteran or any legally protected status.