JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
Part-Time (30 hours) Associate Banker - I 40 & Bell jobs are vacant in Amarillo,TX. The JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. it's specialized into Office & Administrative Support industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Part-Time (30 hours) Associate Banker – I 40 & Bell job positions are vacant on JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. company, located in Amarillo with a rate of $14.25-39.45/hour.
More details about the job listing:
If you are enthusiastic about providing great customer experiences and digitally curious join our branch family. In addition to providing education and advice tailored to suit our customers financial needs you ll be able to take ownership of your own career development through a variety of cross training opportunities and company support.
As an Associate Banker at Chase you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long lasting meaningful relationships. You will help customers with everyday transactions build rapport and introduce them to our One Chase family. You will also teach clients how to use self service options help them enroll in use tools so they can bank how when and where they want.
You ll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
* Engaging the client by welcoming them warmly with a pleasant demeanor using the client name whenever possible and thanking them for doing business with Chase
* Assisting customers and making clients feel appreciated
* Helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever wherever and however they want with self service options including the Chase mobile app Chase.com and ATMs with expert knowledge in our self service and digital platform
* Exhibiting strong customer service skills presenting consumer bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
* Proactively collaborating with others to help customers
* Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
* Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently while complying with all policies procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
* Supporting customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer s needs at the center of everything
* Providing proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
* Ability to make personal connections engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment
* Strong desire and ability to influence educate and connect customers to technology
* Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail and time management
* Professional thorough and organized with strong follow up skills
* Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
* Ability to learn products services and procedures quickly and accurately delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
* Minimum 6 months of customer service experience i.e. teller experience
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Chase is a leading financial services firm helping nearly half of America s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses nonprofits and cities grow delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute including race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation gender identity gender expression age marital or veteran status pregnancy or disability or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer Disability Veterans