Oak Street Health Inc.
Patient Onboarding Executive jobs are vacant in Dallas,TX. The Oak Street Health Inc. it's specialized into Social Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Patient Onboarding Executive job positions are vacant on Oak Street Health Inc. company, located in Dallas with a rate of $29.25-52.10/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Title: Patient Onboarding Executive
Location: Dallas TX
The mission of Oak Street Health is to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
We are a rapidly growing innovative company of community based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare.
The Oak Street model integrates outstanding clinical expertise technology and teamwork to deliver improved care quality and cost savings. These cost savings are then reinvested into care in our communities creating a virtuous cycle of improving community health.
We are a national organization serving over 100 000 patients and we are growing rapidly. We are a diverse team of care providers service team members technologists community outreach experts business professionals and more all dedicated to our Oaky Values and motivated by our mission. We re looking forward to getting to know you
For more information visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
The Patient Onboarding Specialist will be an integral part of the Population Health Team and will be responsible for engaging prospective patients introducing Oak Street Health and guiding them through the new patient journey.
* Engage assigned patients who have not yet been seen at our clinics to support them in accessing care at Oak Street or assist them in finding a more appropriate setting for their primary care needs.
* Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for
* Passion for sales and a drive to succeed
* Degree from 2 or 4 year institution preferred
* Passionate self motivated ambitious individuals that want to control their own income
* A track record of success in health care related engagement sales and or marketing
* Ability to independently foster relationships with patients and their caregivers
* A passion patience and ability to explain complex topics to seniors and their caregivers
* Ability to educate patients about Oak Street s numerous services
* A demonstrated ability to operate independently in a fast paced environment
* An understanding of the Medicare and Medicare Advantage programs
* A commitment to performing meaningful work that dramatically improves the lives of Oak Street s patients
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Daily access to reliable transportation to travel to patient homes
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
* Fluency in Spanish written and oral is preferred
* US Work Authorization is required
* Someone who embodies being Oaky
What does being Oaky look like
* Radiating positive energy
* Assuming good intentions
* Creating an unmatched patient experience
* Driving clinical excellence
* Taking ownership and delivering results
* Being scrappy
Why Oak Street
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare as well as:
* Collaborative and energetic culture
* Fast paced and innovative environment
* Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time generous 401K match with immediate vesting and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com careers.