Select Medical Corporation
Physical Therapist - Outpatient / Red Oak jobs are vacant in Red Oak,TX. The Select Medical Corporation it's specialized into Social Services industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Physical Therapist – Outpatient / Red Oak job positions are vacant on Select Medical Corporation company, located in Red Oak with a rate of $29.25-52.10/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Baylor Scott White Institute of Rehabilitation
Physical Therapy Outpatient
Red Oak TX Full Time
5 000.00 Sign On Bonus
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work life balance as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
* Health Dental and Vision insurance Life insurance Prescription coverage
* Paid Time Off PTO and Extended Illness Days EID
* A 401 k retirement plan with company match
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Personal and Family Medical Leave
* Clinical Ladder Program
* New Grad Mentorship
* Residency Programs
* Continuing Education
New PT position in our BSWIR Red Oak location 309 E. Ovilla Rd. in Red Oak TX. This clinic treats adult OP orthopedics with focus on post op spine vestibular and worker s comp patients. This new location is rapidly growing and we are looking for a clinician to create relationships with the local referral sources and building a practice suited to their skill set and interests.
As a Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
* Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
* Patient Case Load Average: 10 12 patients a day
* Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
* Interpreting assessment diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
* Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
* Promoting continuous quality improvement
* Instructing and counseling patients families as needed
* Valid State License in Physical Therapy required.
-> Master s Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate of Physical Therapy required.
-> Certified BLS required
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit hire train and promote all persons without regard to race color sex religion national origin veteran status age 40 and over marital status disability or history of disability except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification or any other protected status.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment and employees are treated during employment without regard to race color religion national origin citizenship age sex sexual orientation gender identity marital status ancestry physical or mental disability veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.