Senior Program Scheduler Associate (DoD SkillBridge/CSP) jobs are vacant in Waco,TX. The L3Harris it's specialized into Military industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Senior Program Scheduler Associate (DoD SkillBridge/CSP) job positions are vacant on L3Harris company, located in Waco with a rate of $18.00-37.50/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Job Title: Senior Program Scheduler Associate DoD SkillBridge CSP
Job Location: Waco TX
Job ID: PHP2
L3Harris SkillBridge DoD Program is connecting transitioning service members to career job training opportunities within our organization. We provide service members in gaining valuable civilian work experience through specific industry training fellowship apprenticeships or internships during the last 180 days of service.
L3Harris goal is to attract and retain veteran talent and to help bridge the gap between their military service and civilian careers within our organization. L3Harris are eager to share to our knowledge and experience to our service members that related to their military occupational codes they have acquired.
L3 Harris is actively seeking a service member for a Program Scheduler for our facility in Waco TX for an opportunity of employment subject to completing the SkillBridge DoD program.
The Senior Program Scheduler Associatewill be responsible to performs schedule analysis in support of assigned programs or projects and ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are integrated across company functional groups including finance engineering material manufacturing and quality.
SkillBridge candidates for this position can be Civil engineers because of their understanding of construction or Logistics field because of their understanding of the product flow or even in Operations Support because of their understanding of project life cycle.
* Performs schedule analysis in support of assigned programs or projects.
* Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are integrated across company functional groups including finance engineering material manufacturing and quality.
* Tracks plans and schedules performs risk analysis identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
* Utilizes Gantt PERT milestone charts earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
* Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines.
* May lead or participate in scheduling status reviews.
* Communicates with contacts inside and outside own team to explain and interpret operational processes practices and procedures Identifies and addresses changes within own job area.
* Works to achieve operational targets with some impact on departmental results.
* Communicates with contacts within and outside of own team which may include customers or vendors.
* Explains and interprets operational processes practices and procedures of the job area to others within the organization.
* Identifies defines and addresses general problems that are typically within the immediate job area.
* Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experiences or standard procedures and basic analysis.
SkillBridge Requirements Experience that make for a successful transition to scheduling:
* Aircraft familiarity
* The individual needs to understand the parts and pieces of an aircraft.
* Being involved in operations support encompasses this expertise.
* Management of people
* Understanding the many facets of people management is similar to running a schedule.
* Bachelor s Degree in related field and minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
* Minimum of 2 years post Secondary Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel and Microsoft Project experience preferred
* Strong customer service approach self directed assertive with a positive attitude