Talent Acquisition Specialist jobs are vacant in DFW Airport,TX. The Menzies Aviation it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Talent Acquisition Specialist job positions are vacant on Menzies Aviation company, located in DFW Airport with a rate of $21.00-79.00/hour.
More details about the job listing:
* Ensure compliance to recruitment policies processes and procedures
* Manage own performance against set targets
* Partner with station management and hiring managers to fill open positions
* Develop advertisements and post vacancies
* Monitor and evaluate job posting responses and conversion rates
* Source candidates and develop local networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using a variety of sources including direct sourcing utilizing social media and network contacts internet postings database searches community outreach initiatives to include schools workforce centres and referrals to create diverse candidate pools
* Pre screen candidates set up interview schedules conduct interviews co ordinate verification checks send job offers new hire paperwork and track candidates in the applicant tracking system
* Measure recruitment metrics and strategize in order to decrease attrition by a minimum of 10 from previous year
* Responsible for generating daily weekly and monthly recruitment statistics
* Perform recruiting tasks with a sense of urgency and aggressiveness necessary to achieve or exceed desired staffing levels on a regular and consistent basis
* Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility integrity and skilled communications with managers HR and candidates.
* Communicate effectively with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
* Successfully negotiate and obtain a high rate of candidate offer acceptance whilst ensuring that candidates meet the specified requirements
* Schedule new hire orientation with candidate and key staff members
* Safety and security is the responsibility of each employee
* All other assigned duties
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
* Candidate must possess 3 5 years recruitment experience with the ability to handle a high volume of open positions effectively
* Bachelors Degree Preferred
* High level of energy self motivated goal oriented and a self starter
* Experience in ground handling cargo or any aviation related field strongly preferred
* Must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances
* Experience in working on an Applicant Tracking System UltiPro ICIMS Workday
* Demonstrate a high sense of urgency self management ability to establish priorities and work in both independent team environments
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to process high volumes of information and documentation with accuracy
* Ability to utilize creative sourcing techniques to include network organizations social media cold calling referrals etc.
* Excellent interpersonal skills communication skills organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work and cooperate with others to complete various tasks with established deadlines.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite to include: Word Excel and Outlook
* Ability to occasionally travel to attend various recruiting related events
* Ability to lift up to 35 lbs