Technical Production Architect jobs are vacant in Dallas,TX. The PBK Architects it's specialized into Architecture & Drafting industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Technical Production Architect job positions are vacant on PBK Architects company, located in Dallas with a rate of $11.25-19.80/hour.
More details about the job listing:
Description Technical Production Architect
A Technical Production Architect is responsible for producing high quality project deliverables in construction documents. A Technical Production Architect can work on any all phases of development including Design Development Construction Documents and Construction Administration. They report to the Project Architect Project Manager Production Director on tasks and deliverables and work directly with him her to ensure the facilitation of a projects completion on time on underbudget and meeting PBKs quality and client service standards.
* Assist Project Architect in developing project documents for bidding and construction.
* Provide input to the design and construction schedule communicate the technical implications of design decisions.
* Organize and direct the architectural and or engineering team to execute the work in an orderly timely and coordinated.
* Provide support for any tasks required for the successful completion of the project.
* Preparing project construction documents.
* Communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants contractors team members.
* Reviewing shop drawings project submittals etc. for document compliance.
* Documenting code review and compliance.
* Communicating and coordinating with management clients consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
* Production of Major Drawing Components.
* Producing Meeting Notes.
* Specification Coordination.
* QA QC of minor Projects.
* CD Cartoon Set Coordination.
* Consultant Coordination.
* Final Review of Submittals Closeouts Cost Log etc.
* Continuous 5 min Meetings with Production Director Project Managers Entry Level Staff.
* Bachelors Degree in Architecture required Masters degree preferred.
* 3 7 years of professional experience required.
* Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit Architecture.
* Ability to use AutoCAD Photoshop SketchUp Rhino or other 3D Modeling Animation Rendering computer graphics programs strongly preferred.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within our progressive architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive client oriented personality with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients a list that includes school districts university systems hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. PBK offers employees competitive wages health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of Best Places to Work.