Vitamin Manager jobs are vacant in Dallas,TX. The Natural Grocers it's specialized into Business Operations industry. Currently the headquarters are in Texas.
Vitamin Manager job positions are vacant on Natural Grocers company, located in Dallas with a rate of $21.00-79.00/hour.
More details about the job listing:
USD 16.00 Hr. Overview
Job in a Nutshell
The Vitamin Manager is responsible for the successful operation and profitability of the vitamin department as well as training directing and monitoring all department staff. Department Managers are responsible for the success of their own department and are required to fulfill the duties of the Manager on Duty MOD on a scheduled basis.
* Providing World Class Customer Service as a number one priority.
* Exemplifying integrity responsibility and excellence and adhering to all policies.
* Creating an inviting full and shopable department.
* Ordering for the vitamin department and maintaining accurate inventory levels.
* Managing margin COGs and overall department profitability including minimizing shrink and maximizing effective purchasing.
* Ensuring all in stock products conditions meet company standards.
* Offering and following up on special orders.
* Merchandising shelves endcaps and dynamic displays.
* Managing and participating in tagging facing rotating cleaning markdowns stocking and backstock.
* Training and monitoring department personnel including assigning and following up on tasks.
* Working with other department managers to cross train staff to accomplish all needed tasks.
* Conducting active and passive demos.
* Supervising the Nutritional Health Coach NHC when the NHC is performing vitamin aisle duties.
* Assisting in interviewing and hiring for department needs.
* Working with the store manager to address performance and or disciplinary issues within the department.
* Opening and closing of store including DSR and the closing cash process.
* Handling register functions including backup cashiering managing customer returns addressing customer complaints and covering register shift changes including those for scheduled breaks.
* Maintaining the safety and security of customers and employees.
* Answering customer questions per company standards and policies including the use of Structure Function statements and or statements of nutritional support.
* Continually increasing product knowledge.
* Using SAP and inventory management software running and analyzing reports on BEx emailing and utilizing other IS programs as needed.
* Working a schedule based on store needs which includes evenings weekends holidays. Position requires working five days 40 hours per week and attending mandatory store meetings. Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be hands on and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
Recipe for Success:
* High school diploma GED or equivalent preferred
* 1 2 years of experience in retail experience in a grocery or retail environment natural foods background is a plus.
* 1 2 years of experience supervising others preferred.
* 1 2 years of experience in vitamins supplements preferred.
* Ability to pass food safety training courses and or certifications as required by law and maintain compliance by keeping certifications up to date and registered if applicable.
* Ability to manage changing priorities and to stay focused with the task at hand.
* Sense of urgency in the completion of tasks.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Highly organized with great attention to detail.
* Ability to take direction and follow through.
* Must be cashier trained and able to count currency.
* Proficient in MS Word Excel and Outlook.
This job description is not an employment contract. It does not guarantee a job or that the above listed duties are the limit of responsibilities. The job and job description are subject to change with and without notice. Employees are required to accomplish any and all tasks assigned to him her by their Store Manager and or other corporate managers that may not be listed in this job description.
Here s an overview of the benefits we offer our good4u Crew to help ensure the health and wellbeing of you and your family now and well into the future:
All Crew Members
* Birthday Bonus Pay
* Vitamin Bucks up to 2 080 earned as store credit annually
* Holiday Pay for 5 Holidays Stores Closed
* Paid Time Off sick days and vacation that Increases with Tenure
* Paid Nutrition Education
* good4u Crew Member Discount
* N power Program customer appreciation and rewards program
* Regular Scheduled Pay Increases
* Advancement Opportunities and Career Development
* Health and Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program EAP
* Employee Referral Program
Full Time Crew Members 30 hours week
* Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Parental Leave
* Paid Medical Leave through company paid short term disability insurance
* Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits Including Hospital Indemnity Accident Insurance Long Term Disability Insurance Term Life Insurance
* Retirement Savings Plan 401k with discretionary Company Match
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account FSA
* Health Savings Account HSA with Company Match
At the heart of Natural Grocers commitment to our community and crew is this belief: All people should be empowered to experience health and wellbeing We cannot be true to this conviction without honoring diversity and cultivating inclusion throughout every aspect of our organization.
At Natural Grocers we honor our differences embrace diversity and cultivate inclusion because both individual and societal health are rooted in these principles. Our Crew is diverse not only in gender race ethnicity sexual orientation religion abilities and age but also in cultural backgrounds thoughts and ideas. Celebrating our diversity refreshes expands and shapes our perspective energizing our mission of equitable access to health and wellness for all. We welcome everyone who would like to join us in this mission with gratitude for the unique life experience each person brings to the table. We re committed to nurturing an ecosystem of diversity and inclusion in which our Crew can continue to thrive.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
Physical Capabilities and Environmental Demands:
O Occasional 1 33 of time
F Frequent 34 66 of time
C Constant 67 100 of time
* Must have the ability to constantly lift or carry up 10 lbs. frequently lift or carry 11 20 lbs. and occasionally lift or carry 21 100 lbs.
* Must have the ability to frequently push or pull up to 15 lbs. and occasionally push or pull 16 100 lbs.
* Requires the use of both arms and both hands with full range of motion.
* Must be able to occasionally use the computer for data entry and use of mouse.
* Must be able to constantly walk stand use fine motor manipulations grip bend twist turn and reach outward for the duration of the work shift.
* Must be able to frequently to reach above chest.
* Must be able to occasionally sit squat kneel and climb as needed.
* Must be able to frequently work with sharp tools and equipment dust fumes and congested worksite.
* Must be able to occasionally work with noise cold heat wet humid outside heights and contact stress.